Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

IALT: MAY THE FOR'S BE WITH YOU


WALT: write about forces .
we made paper planes and we watched some videos
and we did some writing and we did some talking
I learned  that making paper planes was easy because all you need to do is fold paper and then you test it to see if it was good and  to see if it was a push or a pull. 

next I learned that watching videos helps me be a good writer and  a good author and would make my teacher would think man I did a good job. 

for more information please photo this web video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t1frJFPSBg 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Angel. Your explanation of different forces was really clear. I like how you gave us the link to the youtube video at the end. You talked about making paper planes at the end of the story. How did this help you learn about forces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you whea michelle for your comment

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.