Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

IALT: WRITE THE MOST COOLEST ARGUMENT EVER

IALT:write an argument
we read the book timber and then we planed it and then we made and argument here about the book timber.


I learned that cutting trees is a bad  idea because if you cu the trees we will die. and we will have know oxygen.  it was hard because I never went to the teacher for help so now I know when you need help  there
 is your friends.

please leave a postie thoughtful,helpful comment to help move forwards with my learning.

4 comments:

  1. some people lie birds eg me but my little pet bird chewchew got killed from that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi angle i like the way you used your green book and i like the way you used your plan that you done.

    from jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jody just that maybe next time you can spell my name right please it is Angel not angle. thanks from Angel

      Delete
  3. Hi i'm Nevaeh, From Waikowhai Primary School. I liked how you want to make people stop cutting trees down because we will lose oxygen and I also think we should stop cutting trees. At our school we are learning about the environment as well so I think your piece of writing is wonderful. But next time you could edit your work a bit more for spelling and just to make sure it make scene so other people can read it better.
    If you like you could come and check my blog out at http://wpsnevaeh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.